CCNSG Safety Passport Renewal Training Course (ECITB)
This course is the renewal course for the nationally accredited Client Contractor National Safety Group Scheme Safety Passport (ECITB).
Who is the course for?
The course is for employees of contractors to enable them to improve health, safety and environmental awareness. The qualification will give the benefit of reducing accident rates and incident related costs.
Course content includes:
- Explain Health & Safety Law and Permits to Work
- Outline safe working practices relating to scaffolding
- Outline safe working practices for access and exit
- Describe accident and First Aid procedures
- Explain fire precautions and procedures
- Define COSHH and PPE
- Explain the theories of manual handling
- Outline noise procedures and practices
- Define the regulations for work with cranes and heavy equipment
- Outline procedures and practices for excavations
Completion of the course:
Modules are assessed through multiple choice question papers. Successful delegates will attain the CCNSG Safety Passport issued by the ECITB.