IOSH Managing Safely Training Course
The IOSH Managing Safely course provides accredited health & safety training for managers and senior staff across a wide range of businesses.
Who is the course for?
Managers and senior staff who are required to manage efficiently and effectively in compliance with both the organization’s safety policy and current health & safety legislation.
Course content includes:
- Safety management models and risk management
- The nature of commonly encountered hazards
- Human factors affecting safety performance
- Accident causation and investigation
- Recognition and control of workplace hazards
- Effective communication
- Specialised hazards
- The Costs of accidents
Completion of the course:
Delegates will take a written test and complete a project. Successful delegates will receive the IOSH Managing Safely certificate.